I combined the front end laser and the Prometheus to run. I drew the timing schematics to understand the system control easily. Then I tried to synchronize the seed laser pulse and the Prometheus. I filled new gases into the Prometheus and ran it at 20kV. This time the Prometheus was trigger by the seed laser pulse. When I adjusted the time delay between the Railgap and the X-ray anode around 1.93 microseconds, I measured the maximum UV light. However, I could not synchronize the seed beam with the Prometheus very well. Another problem is the oil recycling system, the oil pump could notbe run, the light show it's overheat.