Friday, July 07, 2006

Modification of front end timing

In order to synchronize the seed pulse and Prometheus ASE, I tried many ways without using more delay control equipments. But all the attempts were failed, I have to consider change the front end timing. By studying the old system timing, I found a 10ms delay was added to the CAP pump Q-switch laser, I could copy this setup for our new system. So I inserted a 1ms delay by using BNC delay controller, then replaced the original delay controller from LLG with SRS DG-535. The channel A of DG-535 was used to switch Pockell in and channel C for Pockell switch out. The output of channel D was used to control the excimer control box.

We will have extra 1 ms time delay for the Prometheus trigger and target nozzle controller.

No comments: